A free PINES library card is available to all Georgia residents.
- Ages 0-17 -a parent or legal guardian must sign for anyone under the age of 18
- Persons who own property in Georgia may obtain a free card with proof of ownership.
- Persons enrolled in school or employed in Georgia may obtain a free card with proof of school attendance or employment.
- Out-of-State library card is available for $25.00 for 12 months.
- Temporary card is available for $12.50 for six months.
- Replacement fee for Lost Cards $2.00)
- Free Library Card renewal – (every 2 years) – account must be in good standing.
Questions? Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org